Dr. Kamran Tasharofi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Colonia, NJ. Dr. Tasharofi completed a residency at Trinitas Hosp/Seton Hall U. He currently practices at Union County Healthcare Associates and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tasharofi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Union County Healthcare Associates
Union County Healthcare Associates689 Inman Ave, Colonia, NJ 07067 Existing Patients: (732) 381-4575
- 2 2005 SAINT GEORGES AVE, Rahway, NJ 07065 Existing Patients: (732) 381-3740
Union County Health Care Assoc
Union County Health Care Assoc400 Westfield Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 07208 Existing Patients: (908) 620-9009
Union County Health Care Assocs
Union County Health Care Assocs4 Adams St, Clark, NJ 07066 Existing Patients: (732) 381-3441
- Trinitas Hosp/Seton Hall U, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Trinitas Hosp/Seton Hall U, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tasharofi?
I've been a patient of Dr. Tasharofi when he was a sole practitioner, well over 20 years, and before he formed UCCH. He is an excellent diagnostician and has seen me through several severe medical issues. His Nurse Practitioners, who I sometimes see for a routine visit and prescription refills are also excellent at their medical skills. He is quick to refer to specialists when needed and always gives me the time to discuss medical issues. Highly recommended.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center