Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tabaddor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kamran Tabaddor, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Tabaddor completed a residency at Einstein Hosp. He currently practices at New York Neuroscience Institute PC and is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tabaddor is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Einstein Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Akron City Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- School of Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York Neuroscience Institute PC4256 Bronx Blvd Ste 5, Bronx, NY 10466 Existing Patients: (718) 655-9111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tabaddor?
He is very caring and knows his stuff. I had a very successful L5S1 surgery with him over 20 years ago. From being bedridden before the surgery to horseback riding, running, dancing and living a normal healthy very active lifestyle six months after surgery. I will always thank him and his nurse Susan for their help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tabaddor frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Myelopathy, and Herniated Disc.
Dr. Tabaddor's office is located at 4256 Bronx Blvd Ste 5, Bronx, NY 10466. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tabaddor speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tabaddor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Montefiore Medical Center