Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (940) 209-5546.
Dr. Kamran Rizvi, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Denton, TX. Dr. Rizvi completed a residency at University Of Chicago. He currently practices at Texas Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Medical City Lewisville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rizvi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center | University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital
- University Of Chicago, Internship Hospital
- Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Cardiovascular Specialists
Texas Cardiovascular Specialists3537 S Interstate 35 E Ste 305, Denton, TX 76210 Existing Patients: (940) 209-5546
Texas Cardiovascular Specialists - Gainesville
Gainesville426 N Grand Ave, Gainesville, TX 76240 Existing Patients: (940) 209-5544
Texas Cardiovascular Specialists - Las Colinas
Las Colinas6750 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 310, Irving, TX 75039 Existing Patients: (844) 815-8487
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rizvi?
I've been seeing Dr. Rizvi for several years now. My visits have always been uplifting, informational, and encouraging. Dr. Rizvi is very engaging. Recently I had an ablation performed by Dr. Rizvi. I had 100% trust in him as a caring and capable heart surgeon. The procedure went very well and he and his team made me feel comfortable and safe from start to finish. I highly recommend Dr. Rizvi.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rizvi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kamran Rizvi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rizvi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rizvi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rizvi frequently treats Heart Disease, Atrial Flutter, and Atrial Fibrillation.
Dr. Rizvi's office is located at 3537 S Interstate 35 E Ste 305, Denton, TX 76210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rizvi speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City Denton
- Medical City Las Colinas
- Medical City Mckinney
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Denton
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano