Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (937) 401-2122, and for other questions, call (937) 277-4274.
Dr. Kamran Riaz, MD
New Patient(937) 550-3829
Dr. Kamran Riaz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Riaz completed a residency at University Of Missouri-Kansas City. He currently practices at Premier Cardiovascular Institute and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riaz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Premier Cardiovascular Institute
Premier Cardiovascular Institute - Greenville742 Sweitzer St Ste 1, Greenville, OH 45331 Call
Premier Cardiovascular Institute - Centerville2350 Miami Valley Dr Ste 310, Centerville, OH 45459 Call
Premier Cardiovascular Institute in North Dayton1530 Needmore Rd Ste 300, Dayton, OH 45414 Call
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City, Residency Hospital
- Board Certified Certification Board of Cardiac Compuyed Tomography, Other Education — 2008
- Fellow American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Other Education — 2007
- Board Certified Certification Board Of Nuclear Cardiology, Other Education — 2003
- Saint Lukes Hospital of Kansas City, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Diplomat National Board Of Echocardiography, Other Education — 2002
- Birmingham University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Royal College of Physicians, Other Education — 1993
- Mayo Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Government college, Lahore, Pakistan, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riaz?
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Atrium Medical Center
- Kettering Medical Center
- Wayne HealthCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamran Riaz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Riaz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Riaz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Riaz frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Riaz's office is located at 1530 Needmore Rd Ste 300, Dayton, OH 45414. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Riaz speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Riaz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.