Call (281) 317-4460 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kamran Sherwani, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Sherwani completed a residency at East Tenn State University. He currently practices at Heart Care Center of Northwest Houston, PA and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Umkc School Med St Lukes Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- East Tenn State University, Residency Hospital — 1994
- East Tenn State U, Internship Hospital — 1992
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Spanish, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherwani?
Doctor Sherwani was very good about explaining everything to me and was very personable. All the staff are excellent as well. Never have to wait very long for my appointment as well. Excellent group of medical people!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sherwani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kamran Sherwani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sherwani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherwani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sherwani frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Sherwani's office is located at 13325 Hargrave Rd Ste 150, Houston, TX 77070. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sherwani speaks Spanish, Urdu, and French. View profile to see all.
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
- CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Cypress Fairbanks
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital