Dr. Ghalili has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kamran Ghalili, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salem, OR. Dr. Ghalili completed a residency at U Hosp. He currently practices at Salem Heart Center PC and is affiliated with Salem Health West Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ghalili is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghalili?
Dr Ghalili caught and corrected a medication mistake made by my GP.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamran Ghalili, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ghalili's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ghalili accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ghalili frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ghalili's office is located at 610 Hawthorne Ave Se Ste 110, Salem, OR 97301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Salem Health West Valley Hospital
- Salem Hospital