Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Kamran Darabi, MD is a hematology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Darabi completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Levine Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Darabi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The University of Koln / Medical Faculty, Medical School — 2013
- Harvard Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Darabi?
He is the best doctor I have seen at CRMC. He is very good at explaining what is causing the problem. I felt he was very knowledgeable and I trusted what he told me. He is very competent. I would go back to him in a heartbeat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Darabi frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Anemia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Darabi's office is located at 4525 Cameron Valley Pkwy Ste 3500, Charlotte, NC 28211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Darabi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton
Levine Cancer Institute
Levine Cancer Institue SouthPark4525 Cameron Valley Pkwy Ste 3500, Charlotte, NC 28211 (980) 442-0400