Dr. Kamran Saraf, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Olney, MD. Dr. Saraf completed a residency at University of Miami Jackson Meml Hosp. He currently practices at KureSmart Pain Management - Locations in MD, DE, MI and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saraf is board certified in Anesthesiology.
KureSmart Pain Management - Locations in MD, DE, MI
KureSmart Pain Mangement - Olney3416 Olandwood Ct, Olney, MD 20832 Existing Patients: (240) 650-9080
French, Persian, Persian, Spanish
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Miami Jackson Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2006
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Assurant Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saraf?
Dr. Saraf is the people's doctor. His bedside manners are excellent when dealing with his patient's and he always listens intently to the patient's problem. Dr. Saraf, has a good sense of humor, he responds immediately to his e-mails, and will try to reach his patients by cell or home phone. I have also received injections for arthritis pain and the surgery for the implant of a SCS went very well. Dr. Saraf is a good doctor, and will be greatly missed. Farewell and best wishes.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Medstar Montgomery Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center