Dr. Kami Larsen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Larsen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kami Larsen, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Henderson, NV. Dr. Larsen completed a residency at U NV Sch Med Affil Hosps. She currently practices at Nevada Health Centers. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Larsen is board certified in Pediatrics.
- U NV Sch Med Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University of Nevada School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nevada Health Centers
Heart Institute of Nevada98 E Lake Mead Pkwy Ste 103, Henderson, NV 89015 Existing Patients: (702) 868-0327
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larsen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Larsen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Larsen frequently treats Asthma, Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Larsen's office is located at 98 E Lake Mead Pkwy Ste 103, Henderson, NV 89015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Larsen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.