Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 664-3278.
Dr. Kameswari Maganti, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Kameswari Maganti, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Maganti completed a residency at Weiss Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute of Northwestern and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maganti is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute of Northwestern
Galter Pavilion675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- U Neb, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Weiss Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Guntur Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maganti?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maganti has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kameswari Maganti, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maganti's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maganti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maganti frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Maganti's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.