Dr. Kamel Madaraty, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Madaraty's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kamel Madaraty, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Bartlett, TN. Dr. Madaraty completed a residency at St Louis University. He currently practices at Saint Francis Medical Partners - Pulmonary and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Madaraty is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- St Louis University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- St Louis University Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2007
- St Louis University, Internship Hospital — 2005
- St Louis University Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Medical Partners - Pulmonary
Saint Francis Medical Partners - Pulmonary2996 Kate Bond Rd Ste 209, Bartlett, TN 38133 Existing Patients: (901) 791-0244
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Madaraty?
Very efficient. Almost no wait time before being called back (less than 5 minutes). Same once in exam room, dr. came in within 5 minutes. Asked questions, listened to what I said and recommended course of action. Scheduled recheck in one month. Personable staff. In and out in very reasonable amount of time. Definitely would recommend this office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Madaraty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Madaraty frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Madaraty's office is located at 2996 Kate Bond Rd Ste 209, Bartlett, TN 38133. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Madaraty speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Madaraty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Collierville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett