Dr. Zorriasateyn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kambiz Zorriasateyn, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Skokie, IL. He currently practices at NorthShore University HealthSystem and is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zorriasateyn is board certified in Hospital Medicine.
- QAZVIN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND HEALTH SERVICES / QAZVIN MEDICAL SCHOOL, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NorthShore University HealthSystem
NorthShore University HealthSystem9650 Gross Point Rd Ste 4900, Skokie, IL 60076 Existing Patients: (847) 663-8050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zorriasateyn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zorriasateyn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zorriasateyn frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Zorriasateyn's office is located at 9650 Gross Point Rd Ste 4900, Skokie, IL 60076. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Trinity Hospital