Dr. Berenji has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kambeez Berenji, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Berenji completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Polaris Heart and Vascular Clinic and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berenji is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Polaris Heart and Vascular Clinic
Woodbridge Internal Medicine PC2022 Opitz Blvd Ste B, Woodbridge, VA 22191 Existing Patients: (571) 398-2341
- 2 2022 Opitz Blvd Ste B, Woodbridge, VA 22191 Existing Patients: (571) 398-2341
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berenji?
Dr. Berenji is an excellent Interventional Cardiologist. He is very measured and thoughtful. And his "bedside" manner is excellent. Dr. Berenji sets a tone and pace of excellent patient care that his team follows closely. His team members, like him, are friendly and thoughtful. Dr. Berenji is one of the best, if not the best, physicians in this field in the DMV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kambeez Berenji, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berenji's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berenji accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berenji frequently treats Chest Pain, Cardiomegaly, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Berenji's office is located at 2022 Opitz Blvd Ste B, Woodbridge, VA 22191. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
- Stafford Hospital