Dr. Garner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kamara Garner, MD is a family medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Garner completed a residency at University Of Kentucky Hospital. She currently practices at KentuckyOne Health Primary Care Associates and is affiliated with Uofl Health Jewish Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kentucky Hospital Lexington, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
KentuckyOne Health Primary Care Associates
Medical Mall6801 Dixie Hwy Ste 133, Louisville, KY 40258 Existing Patients: (502) 937-3864
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garner?
Dr. Garner is fantastic. I highly recommend her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garner frequently treats Acute Sinusitis, Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Garner's office is located at 6801 Dixie Hwy Ste 133, Louisville, KY 40258. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital