Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kamar Adeleke, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Adeleke completed a residency at Albert Einstein Med Center. He currently practices at Tri-State Cardiovascular Inst and is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adeleke is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Albert Einstein Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St George's University School Of Med, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tri-State Cardiovascular Inst
Tri-State Cardiovascular Inst2401 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 101, Wilmington, DE 19806 Existing Patients: (302) 777-1103
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adeleke?
Very knowledgeable and caring!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adeleke frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Adeleke's office is located at 2401 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 101, Wilmington, DE 19806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adeleke speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Adeleke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital