Dr. Kamar Godder, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Godder completed a residency at Hadassah-Mt Scopus. She currently practices at VCU Pediatric Hematology Onclgy. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Godder is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
VCU Pediatric Hematology Onclgy
VCU Pediatric Hematology Onclgy401 N 11th St # 210, Richmond, VA 23219 (804) 828-9605
- Meml Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Hadassah-Mt Scopus, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Hebrew U-Hadassah Med, Jerusalem, Medical School — 1980
- Hadassah Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Godder?