Dr. Godder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kamar Godder, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Godder completed a residency at Hadassah-Mt Scopus. She currently practices at Pediatric Hematology/Oncology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Godder is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Meml Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Hadassah-Mt Scopus, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Hebrew U-Hadassah Med, Jerusalem, Medical School — 1980
- Hadassah Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidz Medical Services Inc Dba3100 Sw 62nd Ave Ste 121, Miami, FL 33155 Existing Patients: (305) 662-8360
Ohsu Hospital3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239 Existing Patients: (503) 494-0829
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Godder?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Godder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Godder frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Godder's office is located at 3100 Sw 62nd Ave Ste 121, Miami, FL 33155. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Godder speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.