Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kamaldeep Singh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Lmh Cardiology At Bass Road and is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lmh Cardiology At Bass Road16261 Bass Rd Ste 300, Fort Myers, FL 33908 Existing Patients: (239) 343-6410
Banner University Medical Center
Banner - University Medical Center Tucson1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85724 Existing Patients: (520) 626-6691
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
Dr Singh has been treating me for almost a years after a major AFib event. He has always taken the time to explain things to me, listen to my concerns and give me options. Very little wait time in the office, normally was seen by Dr Singh within 15 minutes of my appointment time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Singh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 16261 Bass Rd Ste 300, Fort Myers, FL 33908. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital