Call (972) 905-6924 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kamala Tamirisa, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Tamirisa completed a residency at St. Louis University School of Medicine. She currently practices at Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia and is affiliated with Fulton County Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tamirisa is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan Medical Center | University of Michigan Medical Center | University of Michigan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St. Louis University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- St. Louis University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia
Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia11970 N Central Expy Ste 540, Dallas, TX 75243 Existing Patients: (972) 905-6924
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tamirisa?
I was very impressed with Dr. Tamirisa. She took the time needed to explain my condition and her recommendation. She is very kind and friendly but professional. She has character.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tamirisa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kamala Tamirisa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tamirisa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tamirisa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tamirisa frequently treats Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair, Heart Disease, and Cardioversion, Elective.
Dr. Tamirisa's office is located at 11970 N Central Expy Ste 540, Dallas, TX 75243. Find other locations and directions.
- Fulton County Health Center
- McLaren St. Luke's
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital