Dr. Kamal Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kamal Patel, MD is a hematology specialist in Little Rock, AR. He currently practices at Carti and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- College of Physicians and Surgeons Columbia University at Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Govt MC-Gujarat U, Surat, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
I have been seeing Dr. Patel for almost 2 years for a blood clotting disorder. He is a very caring and intelligent doctor. Most of the time I am very critical of doctors and Dr. Patel is one of the few that I would give an overall 5 star rating.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 8901 Carti Way, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Ozark Health
- Wadley Regional Medical Center At Hope