Dr. Gandhi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kamal Gandhi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Granada Hills, CA. Dr. Gandhi completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Renal Consultants Medical Group and is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gandhi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Christ Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Bombay/Kem Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Grant Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Sindhi, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gandhi?
Excellent Doctor that actually believes what you say and listens to you. I am 72 and have seen many doctors for many reason and Dr. Gandhi is one of the best I have ever seen. He is very smart, but also listens and doesn't act like patients are stupid. I wish more doctors were like him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamal Gandhi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gandhi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gandhi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gandhi frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Gandhi's office is located at 10605 Balboa Blvd Ste 240, Granada Hills, CA 91344. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gandhi speaks Sindhi, Spanish, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital