Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (442) 274-0577, and for other questions, call (760) 631-3000.
Dr. Kalyani Korabathina, MD
New Patient(858) 429-6462
Dr. Kalyani Korabathina, MD is a neurology specialist in Carlsbad, CA. Dr. Korabathina completed a residency at University Of South Florida. She currently practices at The Neurology Center and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Korabathina is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
The Neurology Center
The Neurology Center6010 Hidden Valley Rd Ste 200, Carlsbad, CA 92011 Call
- University of California - San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Of South Florida, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of South Florida, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Korabathina?
Yes,she helped me so much in ca,but had to move
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Tri-City Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Korabathina has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kalyani Korabathina, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Korabathina's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Korabathina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Korabathina frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Korabathina's office is located at 6010 Hidden Valley Rd Ste 200, Carlsbad, CA 92011. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Korabathina speaks Telugu and English. View profile to see all.