Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Kalyan Vunnamadala, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Vunnamadala completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. He currently practices at St. Luke's Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates and is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vunnamadala is board certified in General Surgery.
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- St Francis Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Andhra Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of South Central Wisconsin
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Luke's Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates
St. Luke's Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates920 E 1st St Ste 303, Duluth, MN 55805 Existing Patients: (218) 249-7555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vunnamadala?
Impressive physician! I have nothing but great words about Dr. V. You can tell this man truly cares. He is very personable and takes the time to fully explain every aspect of the situation. He has excellent communication skills and bedside manners. This is the kind of physician that you can trust. His honesty is comforting. He goes above and beyond. I will continue to give him praise for saving my moms life and giving me another day with her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vunnamadala frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Vunnamadala's office is located at 920 E 1st St Ste 303, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vunnamadala has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Hospital