Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kalpesh Patel, MD is a nephrology specialist in Northridge, CA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at UCLA Olive View Medical Center UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Kalpesh Patel, M.D.Inc and is affiliated with Mission Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Patel is board certified in Nephrology.
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- UCLA Olive View Medical Center UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Martin Luther King Drew Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Gujarat University / Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medicaid of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
Kalpesh Patel, M.D.Inc
Kalpesh Patel, M.D.Inc17075 Devonshire St, Northridge, CA 91325 Existing Patients: (818) 488-1840
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
I'm so happy that we met dr. patel 4-5 years ago when my dad was in really bad shape. dr. patel is very knowledgeable, patient, and understanding. i truly feel he has the best interest of his patients. my dad and i completely trust him for my dad's care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kalpesh Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Anemia, Hyperkalemia, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 17075 Devonshire St, Northridge, CA 91325. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Community Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital