Dr. Miriyala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kalpana Miriyala, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Springboro, OH. Dr. Miriyala completed a residency at 2007. She currently practices at Dayton Children's Psychiatric Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miriyala is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- 2009, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital
- 2007, Residency Hospital
- Henry Ford Health System, Residency Hospital
- Seth Gs Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Marathi, Telugu
Dayton Children's Psychiatric Clinic
Cornerstone Pediatrics LLC76 Remick Blvd, Springboro, OH 45066 Existing Patients: (937) 641-4040
University Psychiatric Associates1115 20th St Ste 205, Huntington, WV 25703 Existing Patients: (304) 691-1500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miriyala?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kalpana Miriyala, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miriyala's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miriyala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miriyala frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Miriyala's office is located at 76 Remick Blvd, Springboro, OH 45066. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miriyala speaks Telugu, Hindi, and Marathi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.