Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carty-Kemker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalen Carty-Kemker, MD is a family medicine specialist in Salem, IN. Dr. Carty-Kemker completed a residency at Comm Hosp Of Indianapolis. and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Salem. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carty-Kemker is board certified in Family Practice.
- Comm Hosp Of Indianapolis, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Comm Hosp Of Indian, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 505 W Homer St Ste 101, Salem, IN 47167 Existing Patients: (812) 883-8772
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carty-Kemker?
Dr. Carty is the best in my opinion. So caring
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carty-Kemker frequently treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, Obesity, and Osteopenia.
Dr. Carty-Kemker's office is located at 505 W Homer St Ste 101, Salem, IN 47167. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carty-Kemker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent Salem