Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Kai Zu, MD is a hematology specialist in La Mesa, CA. Dr. Zu completed a residency at SUNY Univ Hosp. He currently practices at Cancer Center Oncology Med Grp and is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zu is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Center Oncology Med Grp
Cancer Center Oncology Med Grp5555 Grossmont Center Dr, La Mesa, CA 91942 Existing Patients: (619) 644-3030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zu?
Excellent doctor. Patient and disarming demeanor. My second visit, and neither was to present good news. Dr. Zu was very helpful and ensured that I fully understand the diagnosis and treatment plan. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zu frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Zu's office is located at 5555 Grossmont Center Dr, La Mesa, CA 91942. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital