Dr. Fu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kai-Ming Fu, MD is a neurological spine surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Fu completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. He currently practices at New York Hospital Nyp and is affiliated with Metropolitan Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Fu is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fu?
Dr Fu is more than an extraordinary surgeon, he pays careful attention to every question and statement and answers honestly and forthrightly. His NP, Ana, is reliable and responsive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kai-Ming Fu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fu frequently treats Spinal Stenosis, Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy), and Laminoforaminotomy.
Dr. Fu's office is located at 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center