Dr. Kade Huntsman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Huntsman completed a residency at St Luke's Medical Center, Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Salt Lake Orthopaedic Clinic and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huntsman is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Salt Lake Orthopaedic Clinic
Salt Lake Orthopaedic Clinic1160 E 3900 S Ste 5000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Existing Patients: (801) 261-7479
Creole, Czech, French, German, Haitian, Spanish, Thai
- Rocky Mountain Spine Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- St Luke's Medical Center, Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St. Luke's Medical Center, Department Of General Surgery, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Altius Health Plans
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
- TriWest Champus
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huntsman?
Dr. Huntsman has seen me for 2 surgeries. He has done incredible work! I have lousy discs and they keep disappearing. On the second surgery he had the foresight and plan to remove hardware from my initial back fusion that he did not do. I’m off pain meds after 20+ years on them and feeling good! I even think I’m taller!!
- St. Mark's Hospital