Dr. Kenneth Warnock, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Warnock's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Warnock, MD is a general surgery specialist in Wichita Falls, TX. Dr. Warnock completed a residency at Scott White Hospital. He currently practices at Bariatrics of Texas and is affiliated with United Regional Health Care System. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The Foundation For Orthopedic, Athletic, and Reconst. Research, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Scott White Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University Of Texas Health and Science Center At Houston, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bariatrics of Texas910 Midwestern Pkwy, Wichita Falls, TX 76302 Existing Patients: (940) 767-5500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Warnock?
Dr Warnock was a wonderful doctor! I had my RNY in 2002 and he was such a kind and helpful man. For some reason I clicked on another review and it now says I did a thumbs down. Nope I LOVE Dr Warnock! He saved my life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Warnock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Warnock frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Warnock's office is located at 910 Midwestern Pkwy, Wichita Falls, TX 76302. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Warnock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- United Regional Health Care System