Dr. Kihan Lee, MD is a general surgery specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine. He currently practices at Advanced Vein Care Center, Springfield, MA and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in General Surgery.
Advanced Vein Care Center, Springfield, MA
K. Francis Lee, M.D., P.C.3640 Main St, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 732-4242
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Duke University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Registered Vascular Technologist (Rvt), Registered Physician In Vascular Interpretation (Rpvi), Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
I certainly did my research before booking my appointment and I was glad I did. Dr. Lee was extremely thorough when it came to explaining the procedure and recovery. From the moment I entered the office I was put at ease. His office was beautiful and the staff were very accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Lee and his PA.
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Noble Hospital
- Holyoke Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center