Dr. Jyoti Pham, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Pham completed a residency at University of Washington, Seattle, WA. She currently practices at The NeuroMedical Center Clinic and is affiliated with The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pham is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
The NeuroMedical Center Clinic
The NeuroMedical Center Clinic10101 Park Rowe Ave Ste 200, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 768-2050
The NeuroMedical Center Rehabilitation Hospital
The NeuroMedical Center Rehabilitation Hospital10101 Park Rowe Ave Ste 500, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 906-2999
The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center
The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center10105 Park Rowe Cir, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 763-9900
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Washington, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Louisiana State University Health Science Center, New Orleans, LA, Medical School — 2001
- University Of Texas At Dallas, Richardson, TX, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Benefit Plan of Louisiana
- Louisiana Workers Compensation
- Peoples Health
- PPO Plus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pham?
Dr Pham and her staff are the most compassionate, caring and thorough group of physicians anyone could hope to have. They treat everyone as family and Dr. Pham is always doing everything within her power to find out the answers and help her patients not just giving medicine for pain. Thank you Dr Pham and your staff for being there for all of us and going above and beyond to help.
- The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center