Call (281) 317-4195 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Justin Saunders, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Humble, TX. He currently practices at Vital Heart & Vein and is affiliated with Hca Houston Healthcare Northwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saunders is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vital Heart & Vein
Humble18450 Highway 59 N Ste 200, Humble, TX 77338 Existing Patients: (281) 317-4195
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saunders?
Televisit went well. It was very easy to do. We love our doctor! He's very through and thoughtful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Justin Saunders, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saunders' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saunders accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saunders frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Hypertensive Heart Disease.
Dr. Saunders' office is located at 18450 Highway 59 N Ste 200, Humble, TX 77338. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saunders has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Hca Houston Healthcare Northwest
- Hca Houston Healthcare Conroe
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center
- Saint Luke's The Woodlands Hospital
- St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital