Dr. Sweder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Justin Sweder, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Lexington, MA. Dr. Sweder completed a residency at Children's Hospital Oakland. He currently practices at Lexington Pediatrics, LLC and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sweder is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children's Hospital Oakland, Residency Hospital
- George Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweder?
I’m blessed to have him as my Children’s Provider. My son is medically complex, and he makes sure that we have what he needs. He advocates and goes out of his way to serve his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Justin Sweder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sweder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sweder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sweder frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Acne.
Dr. Sweder's office is located at 57 Bedford St Ste 100, Lexington, MA 2420. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sweder speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Lexington Pediatrics, LLC
Boston Children's Primary Care Alliance57 Bedford St Ste 100, Lexington, MA 2420 Existing Patients: (781) 862-4110