Call (316) 333-2070 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Justin Strickland, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Derby, KS. Dr. Strickland completed a residency at Mayo Clinic. He currently practices at Mid-America Orthopedics and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strickland is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Cincinnati Sports Medicine and Orthopedic, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Mayo Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Mayo Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
James Street1824 E James St, Derby, KS 67037 Existing Patients: (316) 333-2070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strickland?
Was very friendly and took into account of the future leading forward. He goes with the best possible option for you and your health, to get you back on the right track.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Justin Strickland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Strickland's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strickland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Strickland frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Strickland's office is located at 1824 E James St, Derby, KS 67037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strickland speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Strickland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
- Kansas Spine and Specialty Hospital