Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Justin Wentworth, DO is a family medicine specialist in Latrobe, PA. Dr. Wentworth completed a residency at Latrobe Area Hosp. He currently practices at Latrobe Area Hospital and is affiliated with Excela Health Latrobe Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wentworth is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Latrobe Area Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2010
- LAKE ERIE COLL OF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 2007
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Saint Vincent College, Undergraduate School — 2002
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wentworth?
He is absolutely amazing. He explains and is patient with my questions. Dr. Wentworth is excellent.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Justin Wentworth, DO on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wentworth's profile.
Dr. Wentworth frequently treats the following conditions: Vitamin D Deficiency, Limb Pain, and Obesity. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wentworth's office is located at 1 Mellon Way, Latrobe, PA 15650. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Wentworth provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Justin Wentworth, DO is affiliated with Excela Health Latrobe Hospital and Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Justin Wentworth, DO holds board certifications in Family Practice/OMT.
Dr. Wentworth has over 15 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.9/5 for Dr. Justin Wentworth, DO. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Excela Health Latrobe Hospital
- Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital
Latrobe Area Hospital1 Mellon Way, Latrobe, PA 15650 (724) 765-1245
Excela Health Family Medicine
MedExpress Urgent Care, Mt Pleasant PA
MedExpress6396 State Route 819 S, Mt Pleasant, PA 15666 (724) 547-3627