Dr. Justin Duke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Duke's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Justin Duke, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Deridder, LA. Dr. Duke completed a residency at University of Alabama (UAB) and Birmingham VA Medical Center. He currently practices at Beauregard Health System and is affiliated with Natchitoches Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Alabama (UAB) and Birmingham VA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duke?
Did a knee replacement for me and went very well
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duke frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Joint Pain, and Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee).
Dr. Duke's office is located at 600 S Pine St, Deridder, LA 70634. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Flynn A Taylor MD PC
Flynn A Taylor MD PC501 S PINE ST, Deridder, LA 70634 Existing Patients: (337) 463-9890