Dr. Dunn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Justin Dunn, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Dunn completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Summa Health Medical Group NEOCS Summa and is affiliated with Summa Health System - Akron Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dunn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cleveland Clinic, Other Education — 2015
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summa Health Medical Group NEOCS Summa
Summa Health Medical Group NEOCS Summa95 Arch St Fl 3, Akron, OH 44304 Existing Patients: (330) 376-0500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunn?
Absolutely fantastic. Dr Dunn cares about the patient, not just his ticker. They don't come any better than him. Staff is top of line, too - Dave Garthoff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Justin Dunn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dunn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dunn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dunn frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Dunn's office is located at 95 Arch St Fl 3, Akron, OH 44304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus