Dr. Justin Spooner, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Spooner completed a residency at Tulane University of Louisiana. He currently practices at BEACHES BEHAVIORAL MEDICINE and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spooner is board certified in Addiction Medicine.
- Tulane University, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Other Education
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gallagher Basset
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Heritage Summit HealthCare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- POMCO Group
- Prime Health Services
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spooner?
One of the best doctors I've had in a long time, very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches