Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Justin Spooner, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Spooner completed a residency at Tulane University of Louisiana. He currently practices at BEACHES BEHAVIORAL MEDICINE and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spooner is board certified in Addiction Medicine.
- Tulane University, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Other Education
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gallagher Basset
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Heritage Summit HealthCare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- POMCO Group
- Prime Health Services
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spooner?
Dr. Spooner was recommended by a former patient for pain management. I visited his office and took him copies of my MRIs as I was suffering from back pain, knee pain and my legs were so weak I could hardly rise from a seated position to standing. He confidently looked at them and said " I can fix that!" I must admit I was a doubting Thomas. Much to my surprise and delight he administered an epidural and it was a tremendous success! I am a new man presently, without back pain, leg and knee pain! He worked a miracle for me!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spooner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Spooner frequently treats Dystonia, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Spooner's office is located at 2550 PARK ST, Jacksonville, FL 32204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spooner speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches