Dr. Parrott has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Justin Parrott, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Parrott completed a residency at 2009. He currently practices at Integrated Behavioral Health and is affiliated with Decatur Morgan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parrott is board certified in Psychiatry.
- 2011, Fellowship Hospital
- UT Houston Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- 2009, Residency Hospital
- UT Houston Med Sch, Residency Hospital
- U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Integrated Behavioral Health
IBH Birmingham4984 Overton Rd, Birmingham, AL 35210 Existing Patients: (205) 768-5558
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Justin Parrott, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parrott's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parrott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parrott frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Parrott's office is located at 4984 Overton Rd, Birmingham, AL 35210. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Decatur Morgan Hospital
- Wadley Regional Medical Center At Hope