Dr. Justin Munns, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Moline, IL. He currently practices at ORA Orthopedics and is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center – Silvis. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Florida, Hand & Upper Extremity, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Midlands Choice
- One Call Care Management
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Munns?
My very first appointment with Dr. Munns didn’t go well. I told them I didn’t want to see him again. When I found out from a different Dr. I was going to need surgery for arthritis in the CMC joint because the injections from the other Dr. we’re not working now, I called ORA and booked an appointment with Dr. Munns anyway. I am glad I did that. He was a lot different at that appointment. He explained how they did a new surgery and I didn’t need joint replacement surgery. It is done now using a tendon. He was very nice, caring and a very good Dr. I’m glad I went back.
- Genesis Medical Center – Silvis
- Trinity Rock Island