Dr. Harmon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Justin Harmon, DO is a urology specialist in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Harmon completed a residency at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at Langhorne Plastic and Reconstructive Services and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Institute Mutualiste Montsouris, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Villanova University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harmon?
I am not one to post my opinion or experiences on social media but this is one of those times where I know this information can help someone. Dr. Justin Harmon has been my Urologists for years, the nicest man you would ever want to meet. My visits were all routine until November of 2020 when he saw abnormalities in my PSA numbers. Dr. Harmon immediately ordered a biopsy and it was determined that I had Prostate Cancer. Dr. Harmon explained to my wife an I what my options were and drilled into each option so we both knew exactly what we can expect going forward. I had many questions and he answered all of them, never for a moment did I feel rushed. I chose Surgery, that's when Dr. Harmon and his TEAM really shined. "Team" is a key word here and this is a winning team. I met so many wonderful, talented, people upon my stay I can't get them out of my mind. Bottom line, If your looking for a 1st class Urologist and a Great Surgeon, Dr. Justin Harmon & his team is the answer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harmon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harmon frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Harmon's office is located at 1203 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 334, Langhorne, PA 19047. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harmon speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- St. Mary Medical Center
Langhorne Plastic and Reconstructive Services1203 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 334, Langhorne, PA 19047 Existing Patients: (215) 710-4490