Dr. Justin Harmon, DO is a urology specialist in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Harmon completed a residency at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at Comprehensive Urologic Specialists and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Comprehensive Urologic Specialists
Comprehensive Urologic Specialists1203 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 334, Langhorne, PA 19047 Existing Patients: (215) 710-4490
- Institute Mutualiste Montsouris, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Villanova University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harmon?
Excellent! My husband had an issue with pain & inability to urinate after a surgical procedure this week. Our Dr called to get us in as an emergency & they saw us within an hour of the call. It saved us having to go to the ER for treatment. Great team efficient & caring. Dr. Harmon saw him, listened to his complaints & promptly diagnosed the issue. Samantha preformed an ultra sound & installed a Catheter which drained 1000 CC’s of fluid after which he felt immediate relief.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- St. Mary Medical Center