Dr. Justin Dumont, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dumont's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Justin Dumont, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in North Chesterfield, VA. Dr. Dumont completed a residency at Upmc. He currently practices at OrthoVirginia and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center / Presbyterian, Fellowship Hospital
- Upmc, Residency Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine - Carolinas Campus, Medical School — 2015
- Mercyhurst University, Other Education — 2011
- Houghton College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dumont?
He is professional, kind, gentle and thorough. I feel very confident going to him that I am getting the best care possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dumont accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dumont frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Dumont's office is located at 1115 Boulders Pkwy Ste 100, North Chesterfield, VA 23225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dumont has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital