Dr. Justin Siebler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Siebler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Justin Siebler, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Siebler completed a residency at Creighton University Medical Center. He currently practices at UNMC Physicians Orthopedics and is affiliated with Faith Regional Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Siebler is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute In Tampa, Fellowship Hospital
- Creighton University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nebraska Health Foundation, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UNMC Physicians Orthopedics
Nebraska Medical Center the - Multispecialty Clin4014 Leavenworth St, Omaha, NE 68105 Existing Patients: (402) 559-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siebler?
I had a fall and needed surgery to fix it. He did a great job with my ankle. The scare is minimum and the healing "as long as you are compliant" was perfect. He took all the time to listen and answer all my questions. I felt well attended to and honestly that is all the confidence and trust you need to feel secure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siebler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Siebler frequently treats Femur Fracture, Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open, and Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip).
Dr. Siebler's office is located at 4014 Leavenworth St, Omaha, NE 68105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siebler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Faith Regional Health Services
- The Nebraska Medical Center