Dr. Jurriaan Peters, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Peters' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jurriaan Peters, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Peters completed a residency at Vu University Medical Center Amsterdam, Adult Neurology. He currently practices at Department of Neurology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peters is board certified in Epilepsy.
- Vu University Medical Center Amsterdam, Adult Neurology, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peters accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peters frequently treats Memory Evaluation, Sudoscan, and Evaluation for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery.
Dr. Peters' office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peters speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Peters has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Department of Neurology300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6388