Dr. Juris Simanis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Simanis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Juris Simanis, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Bolivar, MO. Dr. Simanis completed a residency at Carillion Roanoke Fp. He currently practices at Citizens Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Citizens Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simanis is board certified in Sports Medicine.
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Other Education — 2007
- Carillion Roanoke Fp, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Carillion Roanoke Fp, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Other Education — 1998
- Hampden-Sydney College, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Molina Healthcare
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Citizens Memorial Hospital
Citizens Memorial Hospital1155 W Parkview St Ste 2d, Bolivar, MO 65613 Existing Patients: (417) 777-2663
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simanis?
Couldn’t ask for better. Is helping me both knee and back. Very knowledgeable and personable. His assistant’s are considerate and helpful too. Five star’s on all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Simanis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Simanis frequently treats Achilles Tendinitis, Achilles Tenotomy, and Adhesive Capsulitis.
Dr. Simanis' office is located at 1155 W Parkview St Ste 2d, Bolivar, MO 65613. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Simanis speaks Thai, Latvian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Simanis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Citizens Memorial Hospital