Dr. Junne Kamihara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kamihara's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Junne Kamihara, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. She currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston Children's Hospital/Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Hematologic Malignancies Center450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5508
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Endocrinology
Thyroid Program333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-8226
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamihara?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kamihara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kamihara frequently treats Cancer Counseling, Cancer Prevention , and Cancer Treatment.
Dr. Kamihara's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kamihara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute