Call (629) 219-7004 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jung Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Springfield, TN. Dr. Lee completed a residency at State University Of New York At Buffalo. He currently practices at Tennessee Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- State Of Ny At Stony Brook, Yale University, Fellowship Hospital
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Residency Hospital
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- 1st Medical Network
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliant Health Plans
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tennessee Heart and Vascular
Tennessee Heart and Vascular214 Northcrest Dr, Springfield, TN 37172 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7004
Tennessee Heart and Vascular300 Steam Plant Rd Ste 100a, Gallatin, TN 37066 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7005
Tennessee Heart and Vascular353 New Shackle Island Rd Ste 300c, Hendersonville, TN 37075 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7006
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
I just love seeing Dr. Jung Lee hes very respectful and patient and explains everything to you in a way you understand The Staff is wonderful as well. I never have to worry about nothing because i know hes going to take good care of my HEART.God Bless
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jung Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 214 Northcrest Dr, Springfield, TN 37172. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Macon Community Hospital
- Northcrest Medical Center
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- Trousdale Medical Center