Dr. Hou has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. June Hou, MD is a oncology specialist in Orangeburg, NY. Dr. Hou completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at Columbia University Department of and is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hou is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Montefiore Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 2003
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbia University Department of516 Route 303 Ste 4, Orangeburg, NY 10962 Existing Patients: (212) 305-3410
Columbia Gynecologic Oncology
Dept. of Medicine161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 305-3410
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hou?
Dr Hou is extremely knowledgeable, professional and very empathetic. She takes time to talk to you and explain in detail your condition and outcome. I had ovarian cancer and Dr Hou performed the surgery and walked me through every step of the way And continues to be so caring and supportive. She is wonderful and I was so fortunate to have her as my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. June Hou, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hou's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hou accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hou frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, and Ovarian Cysts.
Dr. Hou's office is located at 516 Route 303 Ste 4, Orangeburg, NY 10962. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center