Dr. Abadilla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. June Abadilla, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Jackson, KY. Dr. Abadilla completed a residency at SUNY. She currently practices at Family Medical Specialty Clinic and is affiliated with Hazard Arh Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abadilla is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- SUNY, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- SUNY, Residency Hospital — 2000
- SUNY, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Univ of the Philippines, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abadilla?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. June Abadilla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abadilla's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abadilla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abadilla frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), Abdominal Pain, and Pulmonary Function Test.
Dr. Abadilla's office is located at 12 Jackson Hts, Jackson, KY 41339. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hazard Arh Regional Medical Center
Family Medical Specialty Clinic
Family Medical Specialty Clinic12 Jackson Hts, Jackson, KY 41339 (606) 666-7040